Are you done with your Christmas shopping yet? If you’re looking for some inspiration, you’re in luck. Here are a few great gift ideas for your loved ones:
- For children
- A 529 plan contribution. What is better than a gift towards someone’s education? I bet they get enough toys anyway.
- A share of stock. You no longer need to overpay for a commemorative stock certificate. Open an online brokerage account with a small minimum investment. Make sure the stock you buy is relatable (Disney or McDonalds are classics).
- For young adults
- A Roth IRA contribution (subject to income limitations)
- A one-hour session with an investment advisor
- A subscription to YNAB (You Need a Budget)
- For any age
- A donation to their favorite charity (think about using appreciated stock or a Qualified Charitable Distribution)
- Home baked cookies. I never said it had to be a finance-related gift. Who doesn’t like Christmas cookies?
Enjoy the holidays!
Legal Disclaimer: These posts do not constitute an offer or recommendation to buy or sell any securities or instruments or to participate in any particular investment or trading strategy. They are for informational purposes only. CTW gathers its data from sources it considers reliable. However, CTW makes no express or implied warranties regarding the accuracy of this information or any opinions expressed by the author and may update or change them without prior notification.