Emeritus Wealth Strategist
For the past 30 years Kevin has delighted clients in a broad range of financial advisory activities. Formerly a practicing CPA and Personal Financial Specialist, Kevin founded and led a public accounting firm prior to founding Trusted Financial Partners, a wealth management firm.
- Devising investment strategies that make clients’ goals and dreams a reality
- Wealth enhancement and protection, wealth transfer and charitable giving
- Business strategy and business succession
- MS, Information Systems, University of Wisconsin
- BA, Accounting and Economics, St. Mary’s University of Minnesota
- Certified Public Accountant® (Inactive)
- Formerly AICPA designated Personal Financial Specialist
- Founder, President & Managing Partner, O’Connor Gearty & Co.
- Partner, Carver Moquist & O’Connor
- Deacon, St. Joseph the Worker Church
- Community Volunteer