President, Investment Advisor
Keith Tufte has over 25 years of experience as a professional investor. He has experience as a Wall Street analyst, mutual fund portfolio manager, director of equity research for a major mutual fund company, hedge fund portfolio manager, and wealth manager for high net worth families.
Keith has been recognized as a “FIVE STAR wealth manager” by Twin Cities Business Magazine 2016-2022.
- Helping successful families with their investments and all their wealth management needs.
- Asset allocation and modern portfolio theory.
- BA in Economics, St. Olaf College.
- MBA Finance, University of Michigan.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- Mentor/Advisor at the Carlson Growth Fund, University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management
- Vice President, JP Morgan Investment Management
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Manager, American Express Financial Advisors
- Director of Equity Research, American Express Financial Advisors
- Hedge Fund Portfolio Manager, Ameriprise Financial
- Managing Director and Hedge Fund Portfolio Manager, Black River Asset Management
- President/CEO, Longview Wealth Management, LLC