Chief Investment Officer
John has more than fifteen years’ experience as an Investment Advisor.
John is a self-proclaimed nerd who uses his love of numbers to help clients maximize how they enjoy their money. This process starts by learning what his clients want to do with their money. John then uses his investment knowledge, financial planning acumen, and attention to detail to guide his clients to success.
John has been recognized as a “FIVE STAR wealth manager” by Twin Cities Business Magazine 2016-2022. He is a CFA charterholder and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional.
- Investment analysis and research
- Managing client portfolios and client service
- Cash flow planning and lifestyle spending analysis
- Charitable giving
- Values-based investing
- BA, Finance, Loras College, Summa Cum Laude
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Investment Analyst, Jeffrey Slocum & Associates
- Mutual Fund Accountant, Ameriprise Financial
- Member, CFA Society of Minnesota